We know that navigating all the terminology related to personal emergency response systems can be quite daunting to first time users.
We have put together comprehensive medical alert system guides to help you along. If there is a topic you don't see listed here, please contact us! We will add the information for you as soon as possible.
Please click the topic of your choice below to learn more:
- What is Automatic Fall Detection?
- Do I need a Pendant with 2-Way Communication?
- How Does A Call Center Work?
- Is A Voice Extender Necessary?
- Do I Need An Add-On Check-In Service?
- The Optimal Range For A Medical Alert System
- What Alert Button Choices Do I Have?
- What Are Landline Connection Systems?
- What Are Wireless Connection Systems
- What are Mobile Systems with GPS Tracking?
- What Is A Base Station?
- Do I Need A Lockbox?